When it comes to your home's foundation, having the peace of mind that it is protected is a great comfort. When you have a repair done on your home's foundation, know ing that the repair is protected by a fully transferrable lifetime warranty not only adds value to your home, but also enhances its safety.
W.C.K. warrants all adjustable drilled piers installed by W.C.K. against settlement for the life of the repaired structure. If resettlement of the repaired foundation occurs, W.C.K. will adjust and re-shim the affected piers at no charge.
• Ensure proper drainage/run-off (install gutters, proper slope in the yard).
• Keep plumbing in good repair.
• Rain water should flow away from the slab (gutter extensions).
• No ponding of water should be anywhere near the slab.
• All piers must remain covered with dirt at all times.
• If a warranty adjustment is necessary, homeowner must remove anything that has been added or installed that would block access to our piers. This includes floor coverings, fences, a/c units, etc.If these specifications are not met by the homeowner, it is possible that the warranty could be voided and no future readjustments would be covered under the warranty.